Forums Community Rules Questions Nitro boost upgrade missing ammo?

Topic: Nitro boost upgrade missing ammo?

looted
    Participant

Hey all!

I have the digital book from google play.

In the upgrade section nitro boost does not include ammo requirements, does this make drag racer jet engine moot? Still 4 points for a single seat car with nitro is awesome but c’mon hey.

Also, I want to petition Hot Wheels to make more 1960’s grand prix racers. Just the ferrari 156 is an insult to Clark who won the most races in the lotus 25 (33 and 49) which was an amazing car!.

If you want to scratch build (like I want too) a f1 from the 60’s (cigar shaped racer) the body is about 1.3 inches long with a wheel base of 0.93 inches wide.

Martin Scott
    Participant

Hey,

I am umsure what you mean by “does not include ammo requirements.” I have the paper book, and looking into the table on page 83 and page 185 both have Nitro Booster as Ammo 1 under Special Rules. Is the PDF missing this?

If the issue is the upgrade description on page 84 doesn’t state any ammo tokens are removed when used, this is instead covered on page 81 under the “Ammo” Special Rule.

If I have completely missed the question, also please let me know πŸ™‚

Martin

looted
    Participant

The digital Refueled book is missing this.

looted
    Participant

Page 114 – Gaslands reloaded table has ammo 1, pages 115/116 Nitro boost description does not. Had to double check to see if table had it.

Martin Scott
    Participant

Oky doky, glad it’s all fixed πŸ™‚

Looks like both the pdf and hardback are suffering from a few errors and mistakes. It’s bizarre that there are inconsistencies between them though; would have thought the book was a printout of the pdf, and they’d be the same layout/page numbers/etc.

Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.