Forums Community The Wasteland My very first terrain in lockdown

Topic: My very first terrain in lockdown

Marco Herreras
    Participant

Waiting to be able to go out to print the rules, templates and dice, and to go out to buy some cars (not a fan of Amazon when local stores are facing extinction), I figured I’d start making scenery with things available at home. Here’s the first batch (currently making rock cliffs and billboards). Hedgehogs and gates are made from Blood Bowl sprues; wall, crate and barrels are made out of floral foam covered with 2 layers of pure PVA, spray pinted in ochre, and then manually finished with other Vallejo base colors and Martian ironcrust. The Gaslands letters are made freehand with a hot glue gun on corrugated cardboard, then spray painted black.

PS. Yeah, I read the gates should be something like 180+ mm wide, but these EPVC bases in my gates (160 mm) were leftovers after making buildings for Infinity, figured I’d use them…

PS2. Phone pic is really bad, I apologise for quality. I know they should probably be darker, but after years doing dark and grim terrain for 40K, I wanted to make something more vibrant…

first scenery during lockdown

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.