Forums Community General Gaslands on YouTube

Topic: Gaslands on YouTube

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

I’ll be added anything Gaslands-related that I find on YouTube to this playlist.

Let me know if you post or find a video that’s not on the playlist!

Cheers!
    Mike

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Super excellent new video from Tracy George on how to use the skid dice to your advantage:

Rebel Wulf
    Participant
    Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord
    Dan T
    Participant

Here is Gurila miniatures playing Gaslands. They do get a couple of rules mixed up but it’s a good watch none the less.

here my little slice of the web….

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Thank you for all the kind words John!

I’ve added a page to the website here to display all these lovely videos: https://gaslands.com/videos/

David Graffam
    Participant
    eagletsi111
    Participant

Here is a nice strategy video on using performance cars slip away ability.

sean comeaux
    Participant

Drive Thru Review just posted a good review of Gaslands:

Drive Thru Review

darkframboisier
    Participant

It’s obviously in French, but here are 2 videos (rules + gaming) on Gaslands we did last week to promote the game in our area:

Buckaroo
    Participant

Here is the first AMGAS Battle report from Gaslands, we have some other content as well.

AMGAS Gaslands Battle report 1

Marc Gacy
    Participant

Here’s a link to a Gaslands vehicle construction video from a couple of friends of mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7GqDIYk3DE

Marc Gacy
    Participant

Double post

Marc Gacy
    Participant

Hi all, here’s another video from Skirmish Wargames, this time covering two custom vehicle builds that were used in the Gaslands mini-tournament my friend and I ran at GenghisCon in Denver, Colorado last week. A fun time was had by all! We used a set of custom tournament rules that promoted keeping players in the game and as active as possible, which is what they are commenting on with the respawns in the video.

Enjoy!
    Gaslands: Rumble in the Rockies

Paul Tennant
    Participant

Excellent videos thanks for sharing. I’m new to the game so these are very helpful!

Hey Mike! I’m new here but i was wondering is there an official discord server for gaslands? And if there is not can i start one?
    Thanks for the videos they were very helpful

Donutrunner
    Participant

Lets Play Gaslands! SNL 50 cans

My brand new video for a 50 can SNL Maxxine vs Slime. Enjoy!

Televised Carnage
    Participant

Hi Mike. I have started a YouTube channel for Gaslands. Televised Carnage is dedicated to bringing concise and entertaining videos presented in 5 minutes or less to fit our busy lives!
    Televised Carnage channel

Selena Young
    Participant

Great, this list is awesome

TireWhisperer
    Participant

Televised Carnage, those are some really neat videos! Love that format, flashy and straight to the point. The only thing I’d like to recommend is not to leave out important skid dice rolls, even if it’d add a minute or two. Skid dice are great, especially when they result in an unwanted collision or a last second dodge!

Samuel Darden
    Participant

.Many thanks approving towards the great data

steve kissane
    Participant

Finally got my recent Gaslands Refuelled footage to work!

10x sped up footage of our gaslands game from a few weeks back. I also will put up the full length footage, but watching people play a game for 4 hours is not that great in my opinion (you can tell I am not a sports fan!)

I had planned on putting on special effects, score tracker, etc. However the file size for 4 hours was way too large for my old computer to cope with. So I had to keep it pretty basic for it to not crash!

This was run on Tabletop Simulator, with the Gaslands GFO Demo Version (with added zombies).

I’m going to try running a game in Foundry next time. Should be easier, but less pretty. Will try to add special effects and stuff onto that in real-time, which should mean it works better.

Cement Saul
    Participant

Hey all! Thanks to Mike for adding the tutorial vid I made a few weeks ago. Now, I’d like to introduce my main project.

Gaslands CEMENT CITY is going to be a narrative-focused series of battle reports following a cast of drivers as they go through a campaign of Gaslands. I focus on the emergent story beats and the system’s capacity for cascading mayhem, trying my best to stay in character throughout!

I’ll be making the episodes as I am able, but at the moment I’m trying out a weekly release format. I’ve got two out at the moment and I’m gunning for the third by month’s end. It’s been fun!

Link to the channel here!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.