Forums Community The Garage Doomlander Garage

Topic: Doomlander Garage

almighty burger
    Participant

So I’m new to gaslands, and my decrepit little mind is dreaming up an army of post apocalyptic war machines: “HELLVIS”, “CRANKY FRANK”, “THE HUSTLER”, “BRUTUS” and “THE PHANTOM” to name a few. it is taking me awhile to get them prepped because i am busy with work, but one day will have them posted here.

Martin Scott
    Participant

I look forward to it, dude. Keep us posted.

Martin

almighty burger
    Participant

the vehicle that will make the “HUSTLER” has finally shipped.
    Time for a description: The “HUSTLER” is supposed to be an interceptor type vehicle heavily inspired by the V8 interceptor.
    Vehicle type: 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT.
    Looks: black and rusty with fat dusty tires and wire fence welded in place of the windows and windshield. the vehicle appears as though time has not done it justice, the rear trunk is gone and replaced with an oil drum that has been turned into a second fuel tank linked to the main tank, allowing the vehicle to drive greater distances, and a box of chained down supplies next to it. A large, super and turbocharged V8 sticks out with a good sized intake, providing a maxed out speed of 270 MPH (434.523 KMH)
    Weapons: Two large 50CAL machine guns protrude from the hood.
    Driver: son of dead warlord, identity unknown, wears leather biker like armor and face concealing hockey mask. Last seen battling raiders on the hellscape highway.

hope you guys like the descriptions, I don’t just make gaslands cars, but try to tell stories with them.

Martin Scott
    Participant

That’s got me poppin’.

Nice description 🙂

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.