Work In Progress

I am always writing games. It is a disease. The games listed below are some of the game ideas that I have prototyped. They might be in a playable beta phase. Check them out, and let me know if you see something you’d dearly love me to focus on.

What is Flagstone? Flagstone is the first #chess28 game. It may be the last. It uses my generic Chess28 Core Read more
My plan is to start released early access versions of my games, as well as prototypes and microgames. I will Read more
You possess an artefact of terrible power. It whispers foul words to you. Riches, glory and legend await, your path Read more
Occult skirmishes through the ruins of reality. Across the shattered ruins of the polyverse…  A doom, forewarned a thousand times Read more
Between December 1941 to August 1945, a sea war was fought in the Pacific unlike any before, as the long-range Read more
The Floor Is Lava: The Miniature Game is a non-combat miniatures game in which you platform your way to the Read more
Welcome to hell. Whether you were stranded on an alien hellworld when your ship crash-landed; awoke among the monster-filled corridors Read more
Perilous Tales is a cooperative skirmish wargame of thrilling tabletop adventures.  Fend off unknown beasts in an Arctic camp. Uncover Read more