Forums Community Dice and Templates USA Distribution?

Topic: USA Distribution?

UK prices and shipping are brutal. Any chance you would let a US based company distribute dice and templates?

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

I’d be happy to, but I don’t know any, and all the accessories are just me in my shed so Osprey aren’t involved with them.

Do you have any suggestions for a friendly trusted online retailer stateside that I might approach?

Fabian Lehniger
    Participant

Litko maybe? they seem to be pretty good

http://www.litko.net/

Litko was my first thought as well, though I don’t know if they do dice engraving.

pancakeonions
    Participant

+1 for Litko. I was planning on contacting them too, to see if they’d make me some custom ones

Partnering with Litko would be great. They already have the right markers, and could easily make the rest.

Todd
    Participant

I actually emailed CoolStuffInc today about distributing the dice and templates. They have the rule books, so I sent someone named Christian, the link to the Gaslands website. He had replied to my email, asking for more info on the items. Hopefully he will contact you and can workout some kind of deal.

I found out about Gaslands this week via a tweet and Facebook post from The Secret Cabal podcast. I was intrigued and ordered it from Osprey via Amazon? My rule book arrives Friday! Very excited to try it out!

Todd

Adam Chance
    Participant

Im also interested in a cheaper option

Brian Mead
    Participant

I run Warped Mind Games and am working on them right now for a buddy of mine that needs sets. If you are interested, hit up Etsy and favorite the shop. By doing so you will be notified when they are up (which I hope to have in a day or two).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.