Forums Community Playtesting (Closed) Playtesting Sign Up Thread!

Topic: Playtesting Sign Up Thread!

James Hall
    Participant

Building up to the grand finale huh? 😉 I’ll have to get a move on with my game testing then! 😀

dean6345
    Participant

I’ve seen that the play testing sign up has finished but if it re-opens, please could I be considered. Seen this floating around and meant to sign up before now. My son has a box of hot wheels ready to be plundered.

Sean Tidy
    Participant

Thanks for the invite! Downloading now, hope to have a first play test this weekend or shortly after.

Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Thanks both!

Sure thing Dean, I’ll let you know. 😀

David Powell
    Participant

Heya all,
    I was lucky enough to get a game of Gaslands at Daffcon back in February, but missed the cut off for playtesting. I’ve been following the blog progress on and off and if the playtesting opens up again any time I’d love to get involved.

I’ve literally a bucket of toy cars I scavanged from a car boot sale that are looking for some action.

Thanks

Jack Fletcher
    Participant

I’m late to the party but I’d love to see and try out the rules if any more input is needed. I’m a life long gamer and sometimes designer who has played 70 Avalon Hill wargames up thru the current popular rules like Frostgrave and Bolt Action. Anything from Osprey’s great concise wargame series is worth a try.

Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Hi Jack!

Thanks for the interest. We will be opening up some more playtest slots towards the end of the year, and I’ll be sure to let you know when we do!

Cheers,
    Mike

John Chapman
    Participant

Would love to sign up to test. Have about 3 clubs in Leicester area keen to try this out.

Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Hi John!

Thanks! I’ll be certain to let you know when we next open up some playtesting slots… definitely before the end of the year.

Mike

Hi Mike, appreciate you have the initial 300, as and when you reopen for more playtesters, I’d like to be considered please!!
    Based in East Sussex UK but with gaming club in central London.
    Cheers
    Andy

Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Absolutely, Andy, I’ll let you know.

Steve Hough
    Participant

Hi Mike!

I just heard about your game this afternoon and it sounds great!

I understand your current roster of playtesters is full, but if you ever re-open the beta testing I’d be very excited to be considered.

Thank you,
    Steve

Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Sure thing! We’ll likely to open a small round just before the end of the year, and I’ll let you know when we do. 🙂

Hi Mike,
    I just stumbled upon this looking for vehicular combat games. Your game looks awesome! If you open up for more play testers I would love to be apart of it.

Thank You,
    Joah

Johan Van Ooij
    Participant

Played 2 games at Poldercon this weekend. This is the game I’ve been waiting for for years. IF you ever need more playtesters (or have a firm publication date) I’ll be up for it!

Thx,

Johan

Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Thanks Johan!

Playtesting is now closed, but I’m so pleased that you enjoyed your two games! I’m desperate to get the final game into your hands and will be sure to let you know!

Mike

iruliel
    Participant

Same for me, I joined the PolderCon event and both me and my 14 year old son are so enthousiastic about this game !
    BR, Hans aka Iruliel

Broken Meta
    Participant

let me in! cant wait to have a go! East coast based group! please! !

Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Thanks Iruliel, that’s so great to hear! 😀

I really hope that this can be a “father/son” game, it was 100% in the original mission statement!

Vision Statement

Welcome Broken Meta! Sadly playtesting slots are gone now, but we’re barrelling towards publication… not toooo long now!

Viewing 19 posts - 426 through 444 (of 444 total)

The forum ‘Playtesting (Closed)’ is closed to new topics and replies.