Forums Community Playtesting & Rules Discussions Playtesting Sign Up Thread!

Topic: Playtesting Sign Up Thread!

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

If you would like to be a GASLANDS playtester, please sign up here!

You’ll need to create an account to comment, which is the important bit, because I need an email address for you.

Say hello below, and saying where in the world you are based, but don’t post your email address, or the nasty spammers will get it…

Once you signup, I will manually grant you access to the secret playtesters section of the site (which might take a few hours).

We have reached 300 playtesters, and access to the playtest beta is currently closed. Thank you to everyone for signing up!

Mike Marshall
    Participant

Hi Mike, sign me up please

Mike Marshall

usual type email thing 🙂

Jay Adan
    Participant

I would like to sign up to be a playtester.

Patrick
    Participant

Hello, I’d like to as well, am in Burbank (Los Angeles).

chronos twelve
    Participant

Hi
    i’d be interested in playtesting this,i’ve been playing car combat games for fifteen years now and have a horde of scratchbuilt matchbox/hotwheels vehicles.
    cheers
    Paul

Miles Adams

Hey there! My club, the Bellingham Warhamsters, is really into kitbashed hotwheels and games that support them. We’d love to playtest Gaslands.

Anna
    Participant

Steve & I will play test (Long Island, NY), but you can send all emails just to me. 🙂

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

You guys are ALL AWESOME. You should now see a super secret menu option in the menu bar above. This will take you to the TOP SECRET PLAYTESTING section of the site, where you can download the rules.

I’ll clarify how to give feedback over the few days, via the forums here, but for now, download, read and enjoy!

Mike

Jay Adan
    Participant

I am from Massachusetts, US.

Phil

Allo, signed up with my WP ID.

owney .
    Participant

Greetings!
    I would like to partake in this highway madness as well!

Tim Mayse-Lillig
    Participant

I would like to playtest with my club, Chicago Skirmish Wargames.

I’m in! Excited to give it a try! I’m in Youngstown, NY.

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Hey folks! Welcome aboard!

I’ve given you all access to the secret playtesters only page, where you can grab the rulebook and templates. You should see a new menu option in the site menu above.

Thanks for helping out!
    Mike

Mr Brown
    Participant

How goes folks?

I’m hoping to get some kitbashing done over the weekend and get a proper read of the rules this evening. Thanks for inviting me onboard!

Adam (Aberdeen, UK)

Joe McLaren
    Participant

Hi! I’d like to sign up to playtest please. I’m based in Kent, UK.

Matthew Adlard
    Participant

To Mike,

Hi, please if possible sign one up and can also run games at a games club.##

Have experience at playtesting and also working under NDA, etc.

Also have over 30 years gaming history, and worked with others on a Living rulebook for Darkfuture, etc.

Hi Mike

Greate new about your rules, its indeed a blast to get on the Osprey train, congratulations !

If you are not filled up with playtesters already plaease add me to, would be really interesting to try your rules out. Played a loot of Combat Cars (here in sweden, Battlecars I think was the original title) when I was younger.

We actually had a try with the rules some years ago at our club:) you can see some pictures at my old blog: http://metrobloggen.se/dalauppror/aar_combat_cars/

now my blog are here: http://dalauppror.blogspot.se/

Best regards Michael

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Hi guys, pleased to meet you all.

I’ve given you guys access to the playtester-only sections now.

Joe – if you are in Kent, feel free to come join us to playtest in person.

Joe McLaren
    Participant

Absolutely! Where in Kent are you? I’m in Rochester- we’ve an FLGS in town with lots of gaming space.

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Canterbury, so about 45mins either way. If you are thinking of putting on some playtesting on a weekend I’d love to come and join in!

Joe McLaren
    Participant

Great- I’ll see what we can do!

Please sign me up – based in Surrey UK

andrea gibbons
    Participant

creator and author of a game http://www.menofhonor-wargame.com/ I would like to participate in the play test

Jaye Wiley
    Participant

Please sign my group up in the Kansas City area.
    Thanks,
    -J

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 444 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.