Forums Community General Players in the London Area?

Topic: Players in the London Area?

Rebel Wulf
    Participant

Hey Guys.

I am really struggling to manage to get any of my usual crowd to actually play some Gaslands with me.

Anyone in the London Area or local to East London who might be interested in playing?

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

I’ve just seen that Dark Sphere have created a facebook group for finding other Gaslands players there, so Dark Sphere might be a good bet: https://www.facebook.com/groups/darkspheregaslands/

Rebel Wulf
    Participant

Yeah, a friend of mine posted that I was looking for players and might be up for playing there on her painting/modelling blog and she’s solid friends with the chaps at Darksphere.

Added on to the fact you playtested there,I feel it was inevitable πŸ™‚

Flappy
    Participant

Hey RW, I’m 40 mins from Darksphere and would be well up for games on a Sat/Sunday. I’m on the Darksphere group on FB.

David O’Shea
    Participant

Hey. I’m in London (south) would interested in a game.

Adam Fold
    Participant

Hi RF

Whereabouts East are you? We have quite a big crew playing at Tanelorn Wargames Club at EXP Leisure in Hackney Wick (meets on Sundays). You’re more than welcome to come along and check it out.

Adam

Rebel Wulf
    Participant

I have arranged a game at Darksphere with a chap called Richard Cook, this Thursday (1st March) at 6pm if anyone else is interested?

Richard is organising the table booking, but I figured if everyone paying chips in for the table cost (not much?) we’re golden.

Thehe plan is a 50can Deathrace!

Rebel Wulf
    Participant

Game called due to snow πŸ™

Hi we are playing at both H.A.T.E. in bethnal green on Wednesdays and Enfield gamers on Tuesdays both clubs have multiple players so should be easy enougth to get games.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.