Forums Community The Garage Crayne's Garage

Topic: Crayne's Garage

Crayne
    Participant

Got introduced through a friend, far too late for the BETA of course. We’re having fun though. 😉

I’ve rummaged through my old diecasts. Most of them hail from the late seventies, early eighties, so they’re prime conversion material. I make it a sport to use extremely cheap things like poundshop airdrying clay or stuff I scrounge off the streeths only. 🙂

Anyway, this is my current lot:

Guzzler

Ol’ Faceful

Whistler

Max Attack

Smokes

Deadzone

Red Death

Crayne
    Participant

“streeths”… Kill me now.

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Haha! These are so rad! Ol’ Faceful and Whistler are my favourite out of this bunch, very cool.

Have to decided on the load-out for each within the Gaslands rules?

Crayne
    Participant

Nah, I just built what looked cool for these, but for future conversions I’m going to either magnetize weapons or build something I don’t have yet. Going for a flamethrower and a missile launcher first I think. 🙂

Crayne
    Participant

Not the best work ever, but it stands out from the Dreary Rustbucket Squad. 😉

Missile launcher once again built from random crap found on the street and around the house, and magnetized for her pleasure. Which means this baby’ll get a few other weapon upgrades soon. 😛

Mike
    Mike
    Gaslands Overlord

Great work on the turret. It looks really good for a scrapheap challenge.

Crayne
    Participant

I like building things organically, letting stuff’s shape speak to me. I know that sounds pretty damn pretentious, but that’s how it works. :p

Next up will be a flamethrower. Already made some fuel lines out of coiled floral wire I found laying around the house, and with some lollipop sticks as the barrels and probably the capsule from a Kinder Surprise egg for a fuel tank. Then a set of linked belt-fed MGs, and, and, and…

😉

Crayne
    Participant

Made some terrain, just a nice little Publice Service Announcement.

Brought to you by the Department of Entertainment

deValmont
    Participant

Looking nice. I’m loving the huge blades on the front of Smokes.

Crayne
    Participant

Thanks. They’re a bit reedy, so I may add some bulk to them, but I do really like the idea. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.